Monday 6 June 2016

I'm Backkkkk!~




Wow!!!!!! Its been an ages I stop blogging due to busy with my daily life hehe~ 

However, since I pursue my study taken Master in Business Administration one of the requirement for MIS 750 : INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY MANAGEMENT subject, I have to create my own blog and start posting (blogging)...

So here it is! just enjoy and ready my boring blog...butttt i think not that bad hehe~

I do believe it may provide some information that might useful to you.  ;D  

Most of the information or posting in my blog is a real life experience that I encounter everyday either in the past of current. It maybe sounds lame but I think it worth to share, since sometimes we couldn't careless to know about it until we need to do so. 

You may encounter some phenomenal terms that may sound unfamiliar to you worry not I will try to simplify it ;D (after all just ask Mr GOOGLE he definitely will answer you question any how) ngeeeeee~


Well that all folks!!! Enjoy ~

XOXO :*







0 comments:

Post a Comment